Accounts Assistant Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
Role: The Position will be responsible for the following
1. Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
2. Bank reconciliation
3. Assist for Internal and external audits
4. Create financial documents such as Receipts, invoices, payables and receivables
5. Maintain company ledgers and daily financial transactions
6. Manage day to day expenses
7. Must have good knowledge in VAT.
8. Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
Must be Fluent in English. Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Equivalent. Minimum 2 years’ experience in Accounting. Must have experience in Quickbook Software. Must have experience in Excel
(Required)QuickBooks: 2 years (Required) Location: Dubai (Required) Language: English (Required)
SALARY ( 3000-3500 Aed )
NATIONALITY : INDIA
PREFEREED ( ONLY MALE CANDIDATES)