Admin Assistant Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
Please send Your Updated CV
• Assist the operation and maintenance director to complete administrative affairs and daily affairs within the department;
• Supervise and implement various rules and regulations;
• Participate in performance management, attendance, etc.; Provide timely and effective administrative services for other departments;
• Responsible for the company’s express mail and fax receiving and delivery;
• Participate in the company’s administrative and purchasing affairs management;
• Responsible for the collection and distribution of office supplies in various departments of the company;
• Do Good material collection, file management, document drafting, official document formulation, document sending and receiving, etc.;
• Liaise with relevant external departments, receive visitors internally, answer calls, answer inquiries and transmit information;
• Assist in interview reception, meetings, Training, organization and arrangement of collective activities, etc.;
• Assist in drafting and signing contracts; 12. Other work arranged by company leaders.
• Bachelor degree or above;
• Possess the basic business letter writing format, proficient in using office software such as OFFICE;
• Strong communication skills, careful work, strong sense of responsibility, careful and careful;