Administrator Staff Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
We are hiring experienced, energetic, and organized Administrative Staff member to join our growing team. In this position, you will provide administrative and secretarial support for the vice-president and department. In addition to data-entry, report-writing, filing and scheduling, you will perform duties such as payroll, coordinate direct mailings and work on special projects. Other duties will include scheduling complex activities, meetings and events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform basic bookkeeping activities.
2. Plan meetings and conference calls and arrange and manage meetings.
3. Take and distribute meeting minutes.
4. Maintain electronic and physical files.
5. Maintain weekly schedules of employees.
6. Organize and provide documents, reports and information.
Requirements and Qualifications:
1. Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping principles.
2. Strong English-language skills, including writing, grammar and spelling.
Note: Applicants must be in UAE.