Architecture And Interior Design Interns Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
Looking for ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN INTERNS
( FOR INTERNSHIP )
If you are fresh graduate or junior Designer and looking for a chance to join us , Inverse Group is an International Firm based in UAE, with sound experience in all phases of project management, design, construction
We are looking to give the opportunity for Architects & Interior designers who is looking to expand their work field experience in all Design process aspects and learn efficiently .
You will be involved in the design from the conceptual development to learn how to accommodate clients requirements and desires for the space, undertaking their specifications and translate them in the plans.
Through the use of design systems, tools, and principals involved in the creation of technical plans, drawings, you will learn how to conduct space planning, and develop the design.
You will be thought how to create innovative design concepts which are practical, aesthetic, and within project budge, you will also learn how to coordinate color and material palettes and be in charge for the selection and specification of furniture, lighting, flooring, wall covering and artwork.
In the end you will be able to render conceptual design ideas preparing 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings, produce “sample” and “mood products” and to work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors to achieve beautiful proposals.
• Knowledge of layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations
• Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
• Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
• Communication and presentation skills
• BS degree in Interior Design or similar
• We are on looking for a passionate professional that keeps up to date by researching and following industry changes, evolutions and best practices
• You will gain first-hand, individualistic experience in working according to UAE requirements.
• Working in an established firm and international team
• Friendly working environment
• Travel expenses reimbursement
• An opportunity to be hired at the end of the internship
• Interns will also leave this experience with a professional reference, pending good performance and evaluation.
If you are interested please your CV & Portfolio