Call Center Agent Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
· Researching required information using available internal resources.
· Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
· Processing applications in a timely and errorless manner
· Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
· Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
· Following up complicated customer calls where required.
· Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
· Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
· Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
· Managing administration, communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
· Other duties as assigned.