CNC Operator Machinist Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
We are looking to hire a skilled CNC Operator Machinist, to operate and maintain our CNC equipment. As a CNC Operator, you will be responsible for reading and interpreting technical blueprints, inputting the design specifications, adjusting the machine cutting paths, and performing quality checks on the final product. You may also be required to perform routine machine maintenance and troubleshoot any issues that arise during the manufacturing process.
To ensure success as a CNC Operator, you should have extensive experience working in manufacturing, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to work unsupervised. Ultimately, a top-class CNC Operator works quickly and efficiently, ensuring all products meet the specifications of the client.
Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
CNC Operator Machinist Job Duties:
• Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
• Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
• Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
• Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international standards.
• Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
• Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
• Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Machine parts to specifications using CNC milling and Turning machine (Mazak)
• Manual CNC Programming Experience in Maztrol control
• Suggest new tooling design & modification to existing tooling when required
• Knowledge in interpreting drawing
CNC Operator Machinist Skills and Qualifications:
• Conceptual Skills
• Process Improvement
• Verbal Communication skills
• Functional and Technical Skills
• Controls and Instrumentation
• Keen Attention to Detail
• ITI/DME in Mechanical/Manufacturing discipline
• 3-5 years of experience in doing similar job
• Able to join immediately