Customer Service Executive Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
Required Customer Service Executive for a Maintenance company. With a Minimum of 3-4 years of professional experience in Maintenance (or) facility management (or) Real Estate / similar industry with below roles and responsibilities:
• Ability to handle Maintenance staff schedules.
• Knows how to use CRM systems and practices
• Knowledge about maintenance works (Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, and Painting) to guide client and staff accordingly.
• Support technical and M&E staff in effective and technically appropriate project planning, strategy development, and implementation against agreed work plans, ensuring projects represent effective strategies and innovative approaches based on evidence.
• Prepares quotations and contracts to clients for new projects, AMC, and renewals.
• Prepares closing notices for end projects.
• Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or social media
• Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
• Update customer data and produce activity reports
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls
• Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
• Attracts potential customers by answering the service questions; suggesting information about other services.
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Advise on company information
• Inform customers of deals and promotions
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively