Factory Manager Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
Arab Factory Manager (Aluminium Fabrication) Required – Dubai
The Candidate will be responsible for planning & executing the design, fabrication & installation of aluminium products such us wall-cladding, doors, windows, feature panels, staircase balustrades, railings, furniture and decorative fixtures as per orders.
• To prepare the estimates for supply orders, in coordination
• with relevant members of the team.
• To Coordinate the procurement and control of all material
• required for the ongoing production jobs.
• Day to day organization & supervision of the factory Team
• for achieving production targets & timely delivery, as per
• clients requirement-both in the premises and at the sites
• of any client-based project.
• To attend meetings with clients/ contractors/ consultants for discussing project requirements.
• To develop and maintain an effective inventory control system.
• To coordinate with the technicians for preventive and corrective maintenance of all related equipment, so as to ensure that production is conducted safely and that the products meet the industry standards.
• To execute production strategies and action plans to ensure that the facility supports company’s overall objectives.
• To manage the monthly reporting to higher management.
• Any other related responsibility that may be assigned from time to time.
The role will be divers and will necessitate a strong technical understanding of aluminium component fabrication & fixing and will call for a good understanding of the business practices.
In addition, the candidate would be expected to source new business from the local market, for which there will be additional incentive over above the fixed salary.
Candidate must hold relevant qualifications for this position
Minimum 5 Years of progressively responsible experience in similar role, in UAE/GCC.
Must be highly motivated and be able to lead by example.
Knowledge of safety guidelines & applicable UAE regulations required.
Good communication skills required.
Valid UAE Driving License required.
A male Arabic speaking candidate would be preferred.