Finance Secretary Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
• answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
• correspondence with banks & government authorities.
• maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
• typing, preparing and collating reports
• organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
• managing databases
• prioritising workloads
• implementing new procedures and administrative systems
• liaising with relevant organisations and clients
• coordinating mail-shots
• logging or processing bills or expenses
• prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
• support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
• Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
• Teamworking skills
• Organisation and time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Negotiation skills
• Tact, discretion and diplomacy
• The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it
• Proficiency & ability to use standard software packages (eg Microsoft Office) and to learn bespoke packages if required.