GRO/PRO- Government Relations/Public Relations Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
Employee visas to guarantee that the visas are handled and processed on time.
• Renew, update and keep up all workers and their dependents’ visas and work contracts on time to guarantee that organization’s records are up to date in the labor and Immigration Departments. Send notification to employees on required documents before their visa expires.
• Makes sure all business and trade Licenses are updated, follow-up official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations.
• Accurately prepare and process required legal documents like rent contract attestation in government agencies such as Ministry of Economic, Ministry of Finance, Customs, Court, Chamber of Commerce, Traffic Department and Municipality.
• When the need arises, represent the company at different offices like Airport Embassies, Police Station, Ministries/Municipalities and other government Departments.
• Deal promptly and productively on general enquiries about PRO functions
• Assist the office in determining any issues identified with organization vehicle registration and renewals
• Acquire visas from different Embassies in UAE for staff members for business related travels
• Knowledgeable enough on the process of getting residency permits etc.
Skill & Qualifications
• The candidate must have at least 7 to 15 years’ experience in similar job.
• Excellent written and oral and communication skills in both English and Arabic.
• Excellent typing skills in both English and Arabic.
• Solid background on UAE Labor law most importantly on Immigration rules and regulation
• Effective interpersonal skills to successfully work with local government agencies.
• Great organizational skills
• Excellent computer skills and IT knowledge on all Government official smart apps, e-dirham, e-Government applications and other Electronic Funds Transfer.
• Must be proficient in a wide range of processing of visa
• Applicant must hold a valid UAE driving license.
Not: please mention current and expected salary in the email