Head Baker Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
As a Head Pastry Chef, you are responsible for operating the pastry section of the kitchen. Head Pastry Chef will also be required to plan production and develop seasonal offerings. Responsible to create high-quality pastry dishes with the standard recipes and presentations in order to maintain quality standards and consistency of product. Also, assist in the production and maintenance of par stocks of pastry and dessert with proper rotation of products and maintain the highest cleanliness and hygiene standards in the pastry and bakery section.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Bring in new initiation for business development.
* Procures materials needed for baking or making products
* Ensure food safety at all times while in the process of baking.
* Proper training of its team for better services to be done at all times.
* All machines and equipment must be kept in good repair.
* Track food supplies and place orders, as needed
* Bake different bread types, like pretzels, baguettes, and multigrain bread
* Shape dough to prepare different types of pastries, including croissants, cookies, sweet rolls, and other types of desserts.
* Responsible for good customer service and quality products
* Monitors if the bakery meets health department compliances.
* 10-15 years of experience in Dubai as Head Pasty Baker.
* Good knowledge of different types of pastry, and dessert.
* Possess professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work a variety of shifts and take one day off per week.
* Positive attitude and good communication skills.