HR/PRO Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
We are looking for an experienced and efficient HR/PRO. The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in UAE. Must have good knowledge of the Immigration and Labour process.
Applicants MUST have their attested Diploma in the origin country and UAE MOFA.
• AED 4,500 – 5,000.00 per month
• 30 days paid for Annual Leave as per Labor Law
• Yearly Ticket allowance
• Medical Insurance
Must meet the following criteria:
• Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in HR or a similar role.
• Graduated Administration or preferably Diploma in Human resources.
• Know to do MOHRE works related to the Tasheel system.
• Know to do the GDRFA online immigration works.
• Good knowledge of UAE Visa processing works (New, renewal, cancellation)
• Good knowledge of PRO works
• Good knowledge of Government office locations
• Strong Background in the UAE labor & immigration rules & should have worked with UAE online labor visa application procedures.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
• Good command of English oral and written, with typing Arabic is a must.
• Speak Urdu/Hindi & Malayalam preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Time management skills, good in organizing, and ability to multitask.
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
• Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
Other duties include but are not limited to:
• Assisting with day-to-day operations of both HR & PRO functions and duties.
• Maintains and organizes all staff up-to-date electronic and physical files.
• Responsible for all UAE labor & immigration applications such as (New, renewals, cancellations, Absconding filings, Travel report, and others.
• Coordinate with PRO as well as complete online visa & immigration-related procedures for all company visa & labor-related documentation.
• Ensuring all relevant documentation and information are forwarded to the SR. PRO
• Assist general inquiries concerning Labour and immigration matters.
• Controls release and custody of Driver’s passports.
• Visiting various external departments e.g. Immigration, RTA, Embassies, and Banks.
• Driver’s license is prepared but not mandatory.
• Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Senior(s) / management from time to time.