HV Technicians Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
Please send Your Updated CV
Job description for HV technician
• Perform the Operation and Maintenance of electrical installations Substation equipment like transformer, circuit Breaker etc.
• Observation and collection of punch points of project for HOTO.
• Perform the test, repair, replace and maintain cables, cable inter-connections
• Perform the test, maintain, and replace transformers
• Perform the test, repair, replace and maintain switchgear and control gears
• Perform the test, and maintain SCMS connectivity in the system
• Report significant events to O&M Engineer and maintain necessary log
• Unsafe Conditions, Unsafe Acts and Near Miss reporting.
• Safe and proper handling and upkeeping of company assets, spares and tools.
• Any other duties, as assigned by the O&M Engineer, in line with the role Trouble Shooting in HV, AC and DC circuits, Panels.
Candidate should meet the below mentioned criteria for Technician
Minimum Qualification: ITI in Electrical /NCVT
Minimum Experience: 2 Years in Solar Operation and maintenance