Hydraulic Engineer Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
A leading Shipping company is looking to hire Hydraulic Engineer
(Shipping /Marine company experience will be preferred)
Job Location – Dubai
Salary – AED 2000 – 4000 + accommodation + Transportation
• Develops and implements the standards by which the hydraulic system is maintained and operated safely, efficiently, and within manufacturer’s specifications.
• Perform troubleshooting, maintenance, and repairs of onboard and onshore hydraulic systems for owned vessels, third-party vessels, and onshore equipment.
• Inspects hydraulic components for worn and defective parts; repairs or makes recommendations for correction of deficiencies found.
• Prepare quotation to the client in coordination with Commercial Dept, making proposals, diagrams, material lists, and planning, etc. for projects company is proposing.
• Assume responsibility for safe and efficient execution of works on board and on-site.
• Analyses and establishes hydraulic component calibration, alignments, and adjustments in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
• Analyses and reviews records of hydraulic maintenance performed and reviews maintenance history for indications of required system improvements; makes recommendations to improve hydraulic system efficiency and performance.
Experience and skills:
• Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Marine Engineering or Equivalent.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience with hydraulic system operation and analysis.
• Expertise reading and interpreting electrical and mechanical drawings.
• Experience with both digital and analog electronic systems is required.
Interested candidates can send your CV