Interior Designer Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
Employment Type:Full Time
Monthly Salary:2,000 – 3,999AED
Job Role:Interior Designer
Minimum Work Experience:2-5 Years
Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
Company Size:51-200 Employees
Please read the following description/ details carefully before applying this job:
We are looking for artistic, detail-oriented candidates with good interpersonal skills for the position of Interior Designer. The Interior Designer’s key responsibilities include visualizing and sketching design plans as per client goals, sourcing products and materials, determining costs and inspecting construction to ensure alignment with design specifications are met. You will also be expected to comply with the regulatory environment around inspections and building codes.
The Designer able to think creatively about the use of space, color and movement and will draw on other artistic mediums for creative inspiration. They will also be effective communicators with the ability to persuade in communicating a design idea.
• Outline client design objectives.
• Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
• Determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
• Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project.
• Source materials and products included in plans.
• Create ‘mood boards’ to sample your design vision.
• Utilize computer applications in the design process.
• Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met.
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field.
• Portfolio of design work.
• Project management experience.
• Experience with computational design.
• Highly creative, imaginative and artistic.
• Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Illustrator, SketchUp or similar design software.
Salary will be decided upon experience
Most Important: Please send us your currently designed project photos or details with your resume