Invoicing Clerk Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
Walk in interview for Invoicing Clerk
Responsibilities of a Invoice Clerk
· Compute and print all invoices.
· Enter all relevant data into accounting software.
· Channel the Lpo’s into pick lists based on the location.
· Attach Pick lists with Lpo’s and deposit in the relevant trays.
· Communication with store to invoice accurate amount of quantity based on stock.
· Filing of the invoice copy.
Qualifications for Invoice Clerk
· Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or related field
· 2+ years experience in a billing field
· Excellent computation ability
· Strong organizational skills
· Superb interpersonal skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Notably Excel
· Willingness to submit to a background check.