Junior Accountant Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to company accounting guidelines
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
• Proven 2 to 4 years experience as a junior accountant
• Excellent organizing abilities
• Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• Excellent knowledge of MS OFFICE (Excel)
• Experience in Tally Software
• Fluent written and spoken English language is a must