Logistics Co-ordinator Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
Job Description for Logistic Coordinator
1. Any graduate with knowledge of logistic operations.
2. 2-4 years UAE experience with import operations in a trading/ manufacturing company. Please note that we are not looking for someone who worked with Freight Forwarding/ Logistics Company.
3. Good communication skill and negotiation skills.
4. Should have the knowledge about documents to be prepared for UAE export/import clearance
5. Gender: Male
6. Nationality: Any.
7. Candidate’s current location: UAE
8. Age limit: Maximum of 33 years.
9. Salary range: AED 3000-5000
1) Enter the Purchase Order in the system
2) Checking the supplier’s corresponding Proforma invoices.
3) To maintain status reports in the system for all the pending purchase orders.
4) To liaise with freight forwarders (air, sea, and courier companies) regarding the routing and movement of cargo
5) To check the supplier’s invoice for correctness.
6) To correspond with suppliers regarding delivery times, product specifications, sample approval, discrepancy, or shortage reports.
7) To report all such matters to the management related to any aspects of business and maintain strict confidentiality about the Company matters and information.
8) To create new stock codes in the stock master
9) To enter stock adjustments in the system.
10) To provide sales support in response to queries from the showrooms regarding the availability of stocks
11) To dispatch samples via courier to various suppliers, as required by the management
12) To prepare and enter GRNs in the system
13) To enter prices in the system and prepare price lists.
14) To estimate the cost of the hardware packages on building projects.
15) Performing miscellaneous general accounting functions that the management may assign from time to time.