Marine Civil Engineer Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
Urgently require marine civile engineer for marine consaltatnt company
below is the job description
Job Duties and Tasks for: “Marine Engineer”
1) Design and oversee testing, installation, and repair of marine apparatus and equipment.
2) Conduct analytical, environmental, operational, or performance studies in order to develop designs for products, such as marine engines, equipment, and structures.
3) Prepare, or direct the preparation of, product or system layouts and detailed drawings and schematics.
4) Evaluate operation of marine equipment during acceptance testing and shakedown cruises.
5) Analyze data in order to determine feasibility of product proposals.
6) Confer with research personnel in order to clarify or resolve problems, and to develop or modify designs.
7) Investigate and observe tests on machinery and equipment for compliance with standards.
8) Conduct environmental, operational, or performance tests on marine machinery and equipment.
9) Determine conditions under which tests are to be conducted, as well as sequences and phases of test operations.
10) Maintain and coordinate repair of marine machinery and equipment for installation on vessels.
11) Inspect marine equipment and machinery in order to draw up work requests and job specifications.
12) Review work requests, and compare them with previous work completed on ships in order to ensure that costs are economically sound.
13) Prepare technical reports for use by engineering, management, or sales personnel.
14) Maintain contact with, and formulate reports for, contractors and clients in order to ensure completion of work at minimum cost.
15) Coordinate activities with regulatory bodies in order to ensure repairs and alterations are at minimum cost, consistent with safety.
16) Procure materials needed to repair marine equipment and machinery.
17) Act as liaisons between ships’ captains and shore personnel in order to ensure that schedules and budgets are maintained, and that ships are operated safely and efficiently.
18) Check, test, and maintain automatic controls and alarm systems.
19) Maintain records of engineering department activities, including expense records and details of equipment maintenance and repairs.
20) Perform monitoring activities in order to ensure that ships comply with international regulations and standards for life saving equipment and pollution preventatives.
21) Prepare plans, estimates, design and construction schedules, and contract specifications, including any special provisions.
22) Schedule machine overhauls and the servicing of electrical, heating, ventilation, refrigeration, water, and sewage systems.
23) Supervise other engineers and crewmembers, and train them for routine and emergency duties.
for more enquiry and apply please contact or whats app