Marketing Specialist Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
We are looking for Indian Nationality only as he/she will be handling both Middle East and India Region.
· Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events
· Collaborate with other internal teams to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
· Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
· Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
· Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to senior management team
· Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
· Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs and determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars
· Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
· Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
Requirements and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
· 3-5 years of experience in marketing
· Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
· Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
· Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
· Proven working experience in digital marketing