Mechanical Inspector Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
Join one of Dubai’s leading Engineering, architecture and environmental companies with a diversified business in the building industry.
Candidate should be Mechanical Engineering graduate with minimum 3-5 years of working Experience as a site Engineer responsible for Site supervisions, Work Progress, Execution, Quality Checks and Records for High Rise Towers and Luxury Villas.
• Check materials received on site in compliance with the Contractor’s approved submissions.
• Inspect construction works that include builder works and MEP installation as per shop drawings and project specifications.
• Check As-Built Red Line Marked Up drawings on site
• Inspect testing and commissioning for all services.
• Check non-conformity to specifications and drawings
• Assist other engineers upon the approval of shop drawings and material submittal.
• Review contractor’s method statements, temporary work proposals, personnel deployment schedule and duties allocation
• Administer and manage all submittals & approval process.
• Monitor contractor’s activities on site concerning technical and contractual compliance.
• Monitor contractor’s progress concerning all program related issues.
• Discuss with the other engineers all interrelated construction functions including materials, equipment and construction sequence.
• Communicate directly with the contractors and Client to coordinate activities on routine matters.
Candidate willing to join on immediate basis and with 3-5 years of experience in UAE shall be preferred.
Candidate having UAE Driving License with Car will be preferred.
Please send updated CV with copies of academic degrees, memberships & registrations certificates attested with the relevant government bodies with recent photographs.
Interested candidates should submit their CV below