MEP Engineer Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
Position: MEP Engineer
• Equipment design and development of process safety information
• Participation in Process Hazard Analysis Studies
• Providing technical input and review of Standard Operating Procedures
• Supporting implementation and ongoing execution of Mechanical Integrity programs.
• Measure actual costs / returns against projected results of analysis / recommendations and report outcomes.
• Identify potentially hazardous conditions and design operation that will protect employee and public safety, and the safety of all company resources.
• Work in a cross functional environment and interact with team members from various disciplines.
• Demonstrated ability to interface with Operations Field staff, Environment Health & Safety, Operations Management and local regulatory agencies.
• Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects of varying complexity.
• Strong knowledge in electrical load calculation and design implementation as per DEWA standard to match tenant requirement with building design as per DEWA standard.
• Knowledge in HVAC design, chilled water flow and load calculation to meet tenant requirement. Knowledge in air balancing.
• Should have knowledge to design and review MEP & Civil fit out drawings in auto cad/advanced software.
• Manage contractor day to day site activity and coordination with Client and tenant.
• Knowledge in safety procedure and implementing on site and contractor.
• Candidate should be proficient in the development and use of typical process safety information including Process Flow Diagrams (PFD), Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)
• Minimum of 5 working experience
• Willing to relocate
• Bachelor Degree/Master Degree Holder
Kindly send your CV with Photo and Degree Certificate to email