Power Plant Chief Electrical engineer Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
Power Plant Chief Electrical engineer
Please send Your Updated CV
• Power station operation management: statistical analysis of power generation, cleaning plan formulation, potential risk identification
• Equipment operation management: power station equipment operation status support.
• During the operation and maintenance process, the photovoltaic construction technology design and the actual construction accuracy are controlled, and the project support is provided.
• Responsible for reviewing the design drawings of the scheme from a technical point of view according to customer needs, providing scientific and effective basis and technical support for project construction, and optimizing and reviewing the design to effectively save costs and expenses.
• Responsible for issuing preliminary design plans according to customer needs, and providing technical support for marketing bidding work.
• Carry out scientific and reasonable planning and requirements for the content of the technical part of the program, and reasonably avoid technical risks.
• Bachelor degree or above;
• More than 10 years of work experience in power construction, power transmission and transformation enterprises, and work experience as chief engineer of 220kV and above power transmission and transformation projects;
• Ability to review, analyze and evaluate engineering projects
• Possess a senior professional title and a registered electrical engineer qualification certificate.