Power Plant Station Manager Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
Power Plant Station Manager-With Solar Power Experience
Please send Your Updated CV
• Establish and improve the rules and regulations for power station operation and maintenance, and be fully responsible for the management and operation of photovoltaic power stations;
• Organize personnel to carry out power station maintenance and photovoltaic module cleaning work to ensure that photovoltaic power stations are in healthy operation;
• In charge of photovoltaic power station system power, electrical System optimization and problem solving;
• Responsible for safety drills, safety training, etc. of the power station;
• Organize regular equipment maintenance and inspection work;
• Manage and assess operating staff and assign work tasks;
• After-sales coordination of power station equipment
• Responsible for power station data management, spare parts and other material management.
• Graduated with a college degree or above in electric power or electrical engineering, and have more than five years of experience in large-scale photovoltaic power station operation and maintenance;
• Familiar with the principle, operation and maintenance of photovoltaic power system power generation equipment;
• Familiar with power production workflow and power production regulations
• Have a strong ability to analyze and solve problems independently, and have a strong self-learning ability;
• Have the qualification certificate for engaging in the power industry (such as: dispatch certificate, high- voltage network access permit, special operation permit)