Procurement Executive Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
Telecom company is looking for Procurement Executive
Industry : Telecom / Telecommunications / Electromechanical
Purchases goods or services for their employer to use or sell. Ensures employer obtains quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion. Plays an integral role in ensuring a company sticks to budgets and operates profitably.
Procurement executive Job Duties:
• Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
• Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
• Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
• Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
• Researches new products and services to meet company’s goals
• Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
• Creates Purchase requests as per standards and tracks all requests
• Follows up with suppliers and ensures timely delivery of services and products
• Procurement Executive Skills and Qualifications:
People Person, Good at Networking, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Data Analysis, Superior Organizational Skills, Good Business Instincts, Mathematics Skills, Good Negotiator, Financial Analysis Skills, Understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures, Logistics Skills, Strategic Planning Abilities, Knowledge of Supply Management Software (Database Management, Inventory Management, Financial Analysis, Point of Sale, Procurement, Project Management, and Enterprise Resource Planning, and General Office Programs), Specialized Knowledge in the telecom Industry, Experience as a Procurement Clerk or Junior Buyer, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Economics, Applied Science, or a Related Field.
Please send CV
Interested candidates should submit their CV below