Project Manager Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
* Responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
* Masterminding, outlining and developing projects.
* Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects.
* Managing the technical maintenance and repair works of the restaurants and offices
* Managing the engineering team and company projects.
* Following up the construction processes, ensure quality construction standards, and the use of proper construction techniques, and managing subcontractors.
* Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
* Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs.
* Resolving design and development problems.
* Undertaking complex calculations.
* Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors.
* Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries.
* Preparing engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data based on the feasibility study conducted.
* Managing and determining project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
* Confirming adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress, inspecting construction site, and verifying calculations and placements.
* Fulfilling project requirements by training and guiding operators.
* Maintaining operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
* Providing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
* Maintaining project data base by writing computer programs, entering data, and completing backups.
* Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Assessing potential risks, materials and costs.
* Providing advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems and deficiencies
* Monitoring progress and compiling reports in project status.
* Has Bachelor’s Degree or Licensed Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
* 5-7 years working experience in project management
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
* Has Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Certificate
Interested candidates should submit their CV below