PV Technician Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
Please send Your Updated CV email
Job description for PV technician
• Perform the Operation and Maintenance of electrical installations include, PV Inverter, PV Modules, Transformers, Medium voltage switchgear panels
• Observation and collection of punch points of project for HOTO.
• Inspection and maintenance of Module mounting structure
• Perform the test, repair, replace and maintain cables, cable inter-connections, PV junction/ string boxes, connectors, and fuses in PV system
• Perform the test, maintain, and replace transformers
• Perform the test, repair, replace and maintain switchgear and control gear in PV systems
• Perform the test, and maintain SCADA connectivity in the system
• Report significant events to O&M Engineer and maintain necessary log
• Unsafe Conditions, Unsafe Acts and Near Miss reporting.
• Safe and proper handling and upkeeping of company assets, spares and tools.
• Any other duties, as assigned by the O&M Engineer, in line with the role
• Trouble Shooting in AC, DC circuits, Panels.
Candidate should meet the below mentioned criteria for Technician
Minimum Qualification: ITI in Electrical /NCVT
Minimum Experience: 2 Years in Solar Operation and maintenance