Quantity Surveyor / Cost Estimator Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
A well-reputed Construction company in Dubai is looking to hire a QS Engineer for projects.
1. Prepare contracts including details regarding quantities/required material.
2. A well-Versed Knowledge Civil Works.
3. Estimate the quantity and costs of materials.
4. Prepare built up of rates for all activities, review and update periodically,
5. Identify potential financial or construction risks.
6. Prepare a detailed BOQ.
7. Calculation & submission of variations.
8. Knowledge of project planning & Quality control
9. Other details will be discussed during the interview
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum 5 to 6years of Gulf experience in construction is required.
• Strong commercial awareness and construction financials
• Should have excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, AutoCAD, and Primavera
Interested candidates should submit their CV below