Receptionist cum Admin Executive Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g.
pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception
desk (monitor logbook)
• Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule driver’s trips.
• Arrange internal and external transportations for school events, activities, trips, guests, etc.
• Staff, students and parents access card printing.
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
• Perform all other ad hoc tasks assigned by the line manager.