Safety Officer Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
• Minimum of 2-3 Years’ experience in working at Construction Sites related to Industrial, Oil & Gas
• Able to Prepare Risk Assessment as per defined activities related to Construction Projects
• Ability to Prepare Complete Safety Related documents to fulfil Managements requirements
• Ensure all activities on site complies with safety procedures in respect of local Authorities
• Ensure Contractor’s & Sub-Contractors Safety Training for Site Laborers is regularly maintained.
• Ensure Contractor’s & Sub-Contractors Laborers on site are following safety procedures and report to Project Team in case of deficiency.
• Prepare & Review Contractor’s safety records and documents to ensure major construction equipment is maintained regularly
• Conduct and/or Participate in Client’s safety audits for Contractor and Sub Contractor.
• Ability to conduct Safety Induction & Regular Tool Box Talk to Site Staff/Labourers
• Should possess Nebosh/Osha Certificate, SARS Card
• UAE Valid Driving License will be an added advantage
Interested candidates should apply