Sales Engineer Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
Qualification & Experience:
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering
Minimum Experience: 3 – 5 years experience in Water & Wastewater Treatment Plant & Equipment Sales
Key Generic Skills:
· GCC Working Experience with International Companies
· Excellent Sales and Negotiation skills
· Good Oral & Written Arabic & English – Preferred.
· UAE Driving License – Preferred.
Job Specific Skills:
· Problem Solving
· Interpreting Clients Needs
· Optimizing Solutions
· Technical Product knowledge of Water & Wastewater Equipment
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
· Prepare, Send Out and Follow up Quotations with Technical Support, Commercial Negotiations through until Sale Close Out as per Company Sales Procedure
· Interpret Client’s Needs & Optimise Offers & Solutions to Maximize Potential Chance of Award and Profit
· Establishes & Maintain Key Accounts in the Core Fields & Designated Market including Key Customer Relationships (Authorities, Contractors, Consultants and End Users).
· Liaise with Principles & Suppliers to get required Technical Information and Best Possible Terms
· Establish & Maintain Suitable Networks (Agents, Subsidiaries, Partners, Branch Offices)
· Co-operate, Support and Engage with other Sales, Business Development and Marketing Teams to Achieve Maximize Potential Output & Company Success
· Forecast and Achieve Annual Sales Target with a Minimum specified Gross Margin Contribution for the assigned Business Area and/or Region/Country.
· Ensure Profitability and Growth of the Concerned Business Area and/or Region with Full Utilization of All available Resources to meet the Target
· Hand Over Sales Awarded and Support Projects during Execution
· Represent the Company at Meetings, Presentations, Webinars & Other Public Events etc.
· Provide Technical Input and Support for Company Webinars, Case Studies, Presentations, Newsletters etc.
· Prepare Sales & Related Reports by Collecting, Analyzing and Summarizing Relevant Information and Trends
· Liaise and Report to Senior Management to ensure Company High Standards and Continuous Improvement
Water Treatment solution industry preferred