Sales Representative Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
An International Medical, Lab, Safety & Industrial Products Company is seeking to fill commission based sales representative positions to serve the U.A.E market.
Candidates must be well versed in English language written, speaking and comprehension. Arabic speaking is also favorable.
We are looking for an experienced Independent Sales Representative with knowledge and experience in the UAE healthcare market, who can step into this role and make an immediate impact on sales volume and achieve targets. To be successful in this role you must be able to lead through ambiguity and collaborate with multiple stakeholders. You must be an excellent communicator and you must be proactive, a self-starter and be able to thrive within a fast-paced environment.
· Develop and maintain effective customer relations with purchasing and end user within assigned territory.
· Independently make decisions, but also utilize available resources to meet customer needs and work effectively with cross-functional team of supplier and internal resources
· Develop and execute sales strategies and plans to expand business within assigned territory; maintain a pipeline of opportunities to meet or exceed sales objectives
· Perform sales calls and vendor relations with all customers and potential customers in the assigned territory
· Research competitor and industry activity and keep informed of new products/services and other general information of interest to customers incorporating this data in the business plan.
· Manage pricing within territory to control profitability
· Maintain accurate reporting, records, and files necessary for proper management of territory
· Communicate with supervisor any customer issues or potential problems; perform other tasks assigned by manager
· Inform customers of supply and price trends and assist in inventory control.
· 0+ years of sales experience, preferably in Medical or Lab Sectors.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the sciences, business or equivalent work experience.
· Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication, and presentation skills
· Computer proficiency in MS Office and the internet
· Must possess the organizational skills to multi-task and meet deadlines as needed
· Strong industry, pharmaceutical and science background preferred
· Must be able and willing to travel to customer locations
· Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
** Candidate must be UAE National or other relevant work/free lance Visa for UAE to reside, work & accept commission based payments in UAE **
Interested candidates please submit applications with resume on Indeed.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission