Secretary cum Receptionist Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
– Answer telephone calls and take messages or forward calls
– Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain calendars
– Greet and welcome customers, clients, and other visitors
– Check visitors in and direct or escort them to specific destinations
– Inform other employees of visitors’ arrivals or cancellations
– Copy, file, and maintain paper or electronic documents
– Handle incoming and outgoing mail and email
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
Communication skills. Receptionists must speak and write clearly so that others may understand them.
– Customer-service skills. Receptionists represent an organization. As a result, they should be courteous, professional, and helpful toward the public and customers.
– Integrity. Receptionists may handle client and patient data, especially in medical and legal offices. They must be trustworthy and protect their clients’ privacy.
– Interpersonal skills. Receptionists should be comfortable interacting with people, even in stressful situations.
– Organizational skills. Receptionists take messages, schedule appointments, and maintain employee files. They need good organizational skills to manage their diverse responsibilities.