Store in charge Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
· Serves customers by helping them select products.
· Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
· Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
· Responds to customers ‘questions.
· Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters.
· Provides outstanding customer service.
· Documents sales by creating or updating customer profile records.
· Manages financial transactions.
· Processes payments by totalling purchases, processing checks, cash, and store or other credit and debit cards.
· Alerts management of potential security issues.
· Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
· Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.