Warehouse Driver Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
– Directly coordinates with the Warehouse-In-Charge for the schedule of deliveries;
– Maintenance and upkeep of the vehicle;
– Assists in loading and unloading of goods;
– Perform deliveries as per schedule and destination;
– Performs other tasks, as may be assigned.
– UAE Driving License (at least light vehicle). Additional license categories are preferred;
– Perform the assigned tasks observing confidentiality;
– Good communication in English;
– Energetic and hardworking;
– Team work spirit;
– Willing to carry heavy loads and to perform additional tasks such as upkeep Warehouse and helping in organizing goods;
– Previous work experience in similar role is not mandatory but would be an advantage.