Warehouse Helper Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
– Loading and unloading of cargo;
– Packing and unpacking of goods;
– Maintenance and upkeep of the Warehouse;
– Assisting the team in inbound/outbound process;
– Tracking and reporting of goods damages;
– Assisting in the preparation of goods for delivery;
– Other duties as may be assigned by the Warehouse-In-Charge.
– Minimum 18 years old;
– Good communication in English;
– Energetic and hardworking;
– Team work spirit;
– Willing to carry heavy loads and to perform additional tasks such as cleaning the Warehouse and goods organization;
– Perform the assigned tasks and observing confidentiality;
– Previous work experience in similar role is not mandatory but would be an advantage.