Trolley Boy Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
Maintain the high standards at Gyle Shopping Centre and be proactive and deal with issues as you
see or are made aware of them, this includes the car park, service area’s and walkways .
• Assist Customers & Retailers when required.
• Assist in an emergency situations.
• To retrieve trolleys from the car park and transfer to trolley bays.
• Ensure that the Trolley Bays are kept clean and free from rubbish.
• Attend to any external duties and other reasonable associated tasks within the car park area and
any other areas as directed by the ABM nominated supervisors and managers.
• To be flexible and responsive to changing daily priorities fulfilling requirements.
• To be knowledgeable of all Trolley collection related tasks, so that at the commencement of the
shift, current scheduled activity is supported, without the need for specific direction.
• To be sufficiently cognistant of the building layout to be able to service required areas.
• Prioritise jobs according to urgency allowing duties to be completed with any time allocations to
the necessary quality, planning around periodic tasks.
• Escalate any issues to the ABM nominated supervisors and managers.
• Ensures that work area is clean, well maintained and all equipment is secure.
• Communicate regularly with ABM nominated supervisors and managers to obtain feedback on
quality, service and care.
• Undertake training as necessary in line with the development of the post.
• To achieve and demonstrate agreed standards of personal and professional development within