Transaction Advisor Job Opportunity in United Arab Emirates.
Transaction Advisor Required – Dubai
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Undertake valuations, financial model reviews and model build engagements.
• Analyse the financial and operational performance of companies planning to raise money / exit from the business by reviewing financial information and participating in interviews with management.
• Plan, prepare and review deliverable in various forms including excel data book, written report, presentation and client discussions.
• Formulate the scope of work for engagements, take responsibility for quality control and the accuracy of client’s deliverable as well as the risk associated with them.
• Manage the development and execution of the business plan to expand the department’s advisory services.
• Manage project economics and profitability.
• Take responsibility for own learning and development, provide coaching to others, participate in upward feedback and provide value added inputs.
• Lead by example when conducting performance reviews and training sessions for other team members to assist their development.
• Coach junior team members and encouraging technical excellence and learning.
• Client relationship management.
• Assist the Partner & Director in identifying and developing new business opportunities/ proposals.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance or related field.
• Minimum 6-8 years relevant experience, preferably in the investment banking, financial management consulting or private equity.
• Individuals with experience from Big 4 firms is a plus.
• You should have good communication strong project management and report writing skills fluency in English and have excellent MS Excel Word and PowerPoint skills.
• A self starter with commercial acumen and business insight and have strong understanding of the deal environment.